Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crockidz WIP


I have been busy designing and drawing cartoons for clients this week and got back to inking one of my sketches that was collecting dust. Its been a few months, I think, since I inked the last crockidz. Originally I created them on a daily base, very quick sketches of our live. I experimented a lot with differet styles and formats and finally decided to use the syndicate style and send them around. Kings Syndicate quite liked them and encouraged me to submit more, but I did not get around to it. The "head massage" is one of the few, that I redrew a couple of times. I never was quite happy with the end results and I am still not. I am sure I will redraw the strip again in little while, but I thought it would be fun to see the different versions on one page, before I color the latest attempt.